• are passionate about city making, urban planning and design
• have a creative mind and can think out of the box
• have advanced skills in Sketch Up, Autocad, Adobe Suite, Google Earth etc.
• are a recent graduate (Bachelor or Master) in the field of architecture, urban planning or similar
• have good communication skills
• preferably live in Amsterdam
• are fluent in English and Dutch
• can work independently
The internship lasts 4 months and pays 300€ monthly.
Play the City is a consulting company that uses Games to facilitate multi-stakeholder engagement in city making projects. Our team is based in Amsterdam; additionally we have a network of freelancing professionals in The Netherlands, London, Istanbul, Cairo and Cape Town among others. Our projects are multi-disciplinary and diverse: we work on the development of a neighborhood in Amsterdam Noord as well as on a refugee camp in Jordan, for example.
By interning with us you will become an active member of our team, with responsibility over current projects and the opportunity to directly contribute with your work. You can expect personal guidance as well as open ears to your thoughts and ideas.
Send your CV, your portfolio and an A4 motivation letter to email@example.com
We are looking forward to your application.