• are passionate about city making, urban planning and design
• have a creative mind and can think out of the box
• have advanced skills in Sketch Up, Autocad, Adobe Suite, and GIS
• are a student or recent graduate (Bachelor or Master) in the field of architecture, urban planning or similar
• have good communication skills
• preferably live in Amsterdam
• are fluent in English and Dutch
• can work independently
We will prioritize candidates interested in a long-term employment with our team. The candidate starts with an internship that lasts that 4 months and pays 300€ monthly.
Play the City is Amsterdam-based consulting company that uses games to facilitate multi-stakeholder engagement in urban projects. Our projects are multi-disciplinary and diverse and have been implemented for large-scale projects in Amsterdam, Istanbul, Brussels, Shenzhen, Dublin, Bordeaux, and Cape Town. Our upcoming games focus on area development in Amsterdam Zuidoost, the new Environment and Planning Act for all Dutch cities, and sustainable tourism for 6 European cities.
By interning with us you will become an active member of our team by bringing your specialized expertise to our current projects. You can expect personal guidance as well as open ears to your thoughts and ideas.
Send your CV, portfolio (less than 4MB) and an A4 motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "job application" in the subject line of your email.
We are looking forward to your application.